- Workshops and classes in gardening, cooking, arts & crafts, healthy eating and more. Join or lead a workshop that makes your heart sing!
- Garden space for rent. Raised garden beds filled with dark rich soil built over many years of organic gardening, just waiting for your seeds and plants. We can even weed and water for you every once in a while!
A Place to Play
- Lots of room to run and play. Swings, frisbees and outdoor games provided.
- Well-stocked crafts studio for group projects or individual creative wanderings.
- Campfire circle to gather round for singing, story-telling, drumming or quiet conversation.
- Perfectly situated to watch the sun set in the west and the moon rise in the east.
- Sleep under the stars in your own sleeping bag or tent, or in one of our small pop-up campers set up for your use.
- Great location to set out on a bicycling adventure.
A Place to Work
- Library provides quiet space for writing, study, research projects. Good sized desk with a nice view to the pond and gardens. Comfortable couch for reading and a heavenly “back chair” to use when your creative muse is in need of a nap.
- Office space available fully equipped with printer, scanner, fax, internet access and most office supplies. Large desk with a window view of rolling farmland.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for meetings and staff retreats. Many areas for break-out sessions. Flip charts, easels and audio visual equipment available.
A Place to Enjoy
- Weddings, reunions, family picnics!
- Whatever you can imagine here, we can help you make it happen.