Getaway Weekend (or longer!)
Country comfort, beautiful gardens, campfires and wonderful roads and trails for cycling make this a perfect destination for a weekend away. Only 4 miles from quaint downtown Lewisburg with many shops, boutiques, cafes and a fully restored art deco single-screen movie theatre. Near to Bucknell University and RB Winter State Park.
A room with a view and a small desk, a library for work and thinking space, and beautiful grounds provide the perfect recipe for starting a new work or putting the finishing touches on one long underway.
Small Groups Retreats
The perfect place for an informal and intimate gathering for spiritual exploration and deepening. Magical outdoor environment, including gardens, ponds and waterfalls complement farmhouse common rooms and screen porch for comfortable and versatile places for meditation and dialogue.
For an afternoon or several weeks, the peaceful simplicity of this place will soothe your soul, nurture your heart and restore your body.
A Place to Work
- Library provides quiet space for writing, study, research projects. Good sized desk with a nice view to the pond and gardens. Comfortable couch for reading and a heavenly “back chair” to use when your creative muse is in need of a nap.
- Office space available fully equipped with printer, scanner, fax, internet access and most office supplies. Large desk with a window view of rolling farmland.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for meetings and staff retreats. Many areas for break-out sessions. Flip charts, easels and audio visual equipment available.
A Place to Play
- Lots of room to run and play. Swings, frisbees and outdoor games provided.
- Well-stocked crafts studio for group projects or individual creative wanderings.
- Campfire circle to gather round for singing, story-telling, drumming or quiet conversation.
- Perfectly situated to watch the sun set in the west and the moon rise in the east.
- Sleep under the stars in your own sleeping bag or tent, or in one of our small pop-up campers set up for your use.
- Great location to set out on a bicycling adventure.